How To Save Time, Money & Heartache as an Entrepreneur
July 12, 2022
Click Here for Full Transcript
- My biggest mistake building companies #4 is: Trying to fly the plane of 'Entrepreneurship' SOLO.
- The are only 2 ways to learn stuff in life: Your experience or someone else's.
- When you learn from your own experience, it usually hurts more, costs more and takes longer!
- Building businesses is one of those sports where, the longer you play, the greater your chance of dying!
- 20% of businesses don't make it past Year 1, and 70% of business don't make it to Year 11.
- There are many symptoms of failing companies. Just to name a few:
- Not enough diversification
- Not enough financing
- Expanding too slowly or too quickly
- But there are 6 ROOT CAUSES for businesses failing.
- How do you avoid these? I strongly advocate that you seek out experience.
- The greatest learning laboratory on earth is at the feet of someone who's already done what you're trying to do!
- You can start off with passion and a plan, but a guarantee of entrepreneurship is... you WILL get punched.
- "Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson
- I give you 6 signs to look out for to recognize when it's time to bring in support.
- A really great coach is going to have experience, give you confidence, reduce your pain, help you achieve your goals faster, is a great return on investment, and above all, they'll help you enjoy the journey!
- If you have any questions, about this, about your business, about working with me, or about entrepreneurship in general, shoot me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org