SAVAGE Entrepreneur Podcast
How To Save Time, Money & Heartache as an Entrepreneur
July 12, 2022
Click Here for Full Transcript
- My biggest mistake building companies #4 is: Trying to fly the plane of 'Entrepreneurship' SOLO.
- The are only 2 ways to learn stuff in life: Your experience or someone else's.
- When you learn from your own experience, it usually hurts more, costs more and takes longer!
- Building businesses is one of those sports where, the longer you play, the greater your chance of dying!
- 20% of businesses don't make it past Year 1, and 70% of business don't make it to Year 11.
There are many symptoms of failing companies. Just to name a few:
Not enough diversification
- Not enough financing
- Expanding too slowly or too quickly
- But there are 6 ROOT CAUSES for businesses failing.
- How do you avoid these? I strongly advocate that you seek out experience.
- The greatest learning laboratory on earth is at the feet of someone who's already done what you're trying to do!
- You can start off with passion and a plan, but a guarantee of entrepreneurship is... you WILL get punched.
- "Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson
- I give you 6 signs to look out for to recognize when it's time to bring in support.
- A really great coach is going to have experience, give you confidence, reduce your pain, help you achieve your goals faster, is a great return on investment, and above all, they'll help you enjoy the journey!
If you have any questions, about this, about your business, about working with me, or about entrepreneurship in general, shoot me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org